Delayed Life Insurance Claims
People often assume that, when they pass away, their life insurance policies will provide financial security and stability for the loved ones they leave behind. It is the main reason why most of us take out life insurance policies. Life insurance policies are supposed to offer protection from financial losses incurred due to the death of a loved one. Policies are considered legally binding contracts between the policyholder and the insurance company.
How it’s supposed to work:
- When a Death occurs, the beneficiary listed on the life insurance policy is supposed to receive a set payment from the Life insurance company
- In return, the person will have paid monthly premiums to the insurance company to maintain the life insurance contract
- Some beneficiaries do not get paid from the insurance companies or their payments are unjustly delayed
- Why? Because insurance companies do everything possible to make money by collecting premiums versus paying out claims
- Unfortunately, families who have lost loved ones not only have to deal with their devastating losses, but also with financial hardship
If your life insurance claim has been delayed Contact us at Expert Settlements Solutions 570-213-5605. Our life insurance Experts have helped many families recover funds from large and small insurance companies. Please call us if you have any questions. We are here to help.